Job Opportunities : Lillooet Area Library Association
Canada Summer Jobs at the Lillooet Public Library
Title: Summer Program Leader
Start Date: June 28, 2021
End Date: August 20, 2021
Wage: $15.90/ hour plus 4% holiday pay
Hours: 30 hours/ week. Mon-Fri 9:00am to 3:00pm
- help design and deliver the Summer Reading Club program
- assist in the Library as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of local ecology, animals, history and cultures
- Strong expressive reading skills
- Good communication and team work skills
- Imagination, creativity and enthusiasm for stories and games
- Experience creating and delivering children’s programs
The successful applicant must be:
- Between the age of 15-30
- A Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or a person whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
Application and cover letter can be emailed to: email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until June 15th at 12pm.
Click here for PDF of posting.