Governance & Policies
In the 2021 Strategic Plan, the Lillooet Area Library Association is dedicated to “practicing and sharing good governance”. We strive to make our policies easily accessible. Here, you can read our Constitution, By-laws and policies that guide staff who run the library branches.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Library Director, Toby Mueller at email@example.com or by calling the Lillooet Branch at 250-256-7944.
Click on the button below to view a document that has all library governance documents and policies in one spot. Otherwise scroll down to find individual documents.
LALA Governance and Policy – all in one document
Certificate of Incorporation
- Financial Policy – Financial Policy
- Media Relations Policy – Media Relations Policy
- Social Media Policy – Social Media Policy
- Personnel Policy – Personnel Policy
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment Policy – Workplace Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Health and Safety Policy – Health and Safety Policy
- Circulation – Circulation-Policy.pdf
- Collection – Collection-Policy.pdf
- Material Weeding – Material-Weeding-Policy.pdf
- Loan Periods and Fees – Loan Periods and Fines LALA 2023
- Unattended Children – Unattended-Children-Policy.pdf
- Patron Conduct – Patron Conduct LALA 2023
- Computer and Internet Use – Computer and Internet Use Policy LALA 2023
- Printing Prices – Printing-Photocopy-Fax-Scan Prices 2023
- Community Room – Community Room Policy 2023
Canadian Library Association Position Statement on Intellectual Freedom
Looking for Something Else?
Try searching the library website on the top right corner with your key words.