||Canadian Encyclopedia – A comprehensive information source about Canada and Canadians, for students, the general public and scholars. Includes articles written by experts, as well as web links and multimedia clips. The web site also includes links to the Youth Encyclopedia of Canada and Encyclopedia of Music in Canada. No library card is required to access these resources on the Internet.
||World Book Encyclopedia – all of these products are available for your use:
- World Book Online Info Finder
- World Book Online Reference Center
- World Book Online For Kids
- World Book Differentiated Package
- Early World of Learning
- World Book Mobile
- WB Encyclopedia Decouverte
- World Book Discover
||KnowBC Online (In-Library use only) includes:
- Encyclopedia of British Columbia: with more than 4,000 entries and 1,500 accompanying photographs, maps, charts and tables, as well as sound and video clips.
- Marine Life of the Pacific Northwest: A Photographic Encyclopedia of Invertebrates, Seaweeds and Selected Fishes
- The Encyclopedia of Raincoast Place Names: A Complete Reference to Coastal British Columbia
- Far West: The Story of British Columbia
- Raincoast Chronicles 20: Lilies and Fireweed: Frontier Women of British Columbia
- Where Mountains Meet the Sea: A History of Coastal BC
||Points to the Past – Searchable primary source material: maps, photos, newspapers, manuscripts, pamphlets, portraits, sermons, poems, and more. For research, teaching and learning.